The PCMA Southwest & Pacific Chapter is seeking qualified applicants for the 2022 Board of Directors!
Are you a PCMA member of the SWP Chapter and looking for a way to get more involved, advance your network, and build leadership skills? The SWP 2022 Board of Directors might be the place for you! Nominate yourself or someone you’d like to see lead the SWP Chapter and make a difference today.
To apply, please complete the online nomination form by October 15, 2021.
Why apply for the PCMA SWP Chapter Board of Directors?
Volunteering provides tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth, building industry contacts, and developing relationships with colleagues.
• Build new skills and strengthen leadership skills you already have
• Meet new people – both friends and industry contacts
• Make a name for yourself
• Build relationships
• Experience new ideas
• Advance your career and experience within PCMA
• President-Elect (Previous SWP Board experience required)
• Supplier Director (2 available)
• Planner Director
All terms would begin January 1, 2022.
Criteria & Guidelines for Selection of Board Members
1) Each nominee must be a member in good standing of PCMA and PCMA SWP Chapter.
2) Each elected board member must commit to attending/participating in scheduled board meetings.
3) Each board member must freely support the goals of the chapter, giving of their time and talents with a positive attitude.
4) Each board member must support SWP programming to the best of their ability in terms of personal attendance and support that may include word of mouth, email and social media support.
5) Each board member must adhere to the PCMA Principles of Professional Conduct.
To apply, please complete the online application form by October 15, 2021.
Questions? Please email [email protected]